Renown Earth GI Earthing Electrode Manufacturer & Supplier of India.
We are a major GI Earthing Electrodes distributor and manufacturer in India. We design this product to fulfill the demands of our clients. The electrode is extensively used to safeguard people from dangers caused by a buildup in microwave antennas, telecommunication towers, residential places, and industrial locations.
In places with high earth resistance, GI Earthing Electrode provides a low-impedance ground. When used in combination with Reflow Grounding Minerals, the approach absorbs lightning energy and other harmful electrical fault currents even in rocky or sandy soil conditions.
What is GI Earthing Electrode?
GI earthing electrode helps to conduct fault current safely to the ground and protect people from current shock due to lightning. In GI earthing electrode, Galvanized Iron prepares by depositing a film of zinc over iron through a process called galvanization. It is corrosion resistant.
Because it is a galvanized iron rod, it has a zinc coating ranging from 100 microns depending on your needs, and the coating also reduces the rate of the corrosion reaction and may perform correctly for approximately 6-7 years. The construction gap is then filled with a conductive chemical.
We are a leading gi earthing electrode manufacturer & supplier throughout the country. We tailor this product to our client’s specifications. Technically, this electrode is a great alternative for almost all earthing applications. This is a component of a chemical earthing system, & it is easy to install.
|Minimum Order Quantity||Model Number||Length Of Rod||Brand||Material||Color||Diameter||Shape|
as per requirement
As per requirement
As per requirement
Features and advantages of GI Earthing Electrode
- The galvanization of iron makes it a corrosion-resistant electrode.
- The current dissipation rate is high.
- It is suitable for all kinds of soil.
- Periodical moisturization is not necessary.
- High Durability and Reliability.
- There is no need to pour water.
- It is cheaper than the copper electrode.
- Requires less maintenance.
- Lesser space is required.
- On-site easy and fast installation.
- Moisturization is less necessary.
- Low impedance while grounding.
- The corrosion process is slower than that of a standard iron rod.
- Protection of high-rise buildings.
- Protection of housing societies.
- Hazards induced by static charge & stray currents can be avoided.
- Central communications, AC power systems, and electronics are all protected.
- Meeting electrical substation grounding safety criteria.
People Also Ask
An earthing electrode is an electrode that is used to depotentialize the electric discharge during lightening.
GI (Galvanised Iron) is made from the alloy of iron (Fe) and zinc (Zn). When the alloyed material is used as an earthing electrode, it is known as Galvanised Iron (GI) Earthing Electrode.
During Pipe type earthing traditional method is to utilize GI pipe [C-class] of 75 mm diameter, 10 feet extended welded with 75 mm diameter GI flange having 6 numbers of openings for the connection of earth wires and embedded in the area by Auger method.